I find it difficult to talk to people about this. Not that I'm unwilling to discuss this, but people find it uncomfortable and inappropriate to be planning so far ahead especially when I'm only at age 23. As a result, the feedback I get is always the same, that I should chill and that things will sort themselves out in the end.
I don't really agree that things will sort themselves out in the end, but I do agree that I should be a bit more chill about it. Over the past year, I've become a bit more grounded and learnt how to pace myself and ignore some things. I should worry less for now (don't be too focused on the big picture) and instead try to apply myself on and influence my short-term future (doing well in business school and securing a relevant full-time position).
So, for the next 12 months, I just want to be sure that I:
- Do well in school
- Get a full-time offer by graduation
- Get enough sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment